1. God: We believe in one God who manifests Himself in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. The Bible: We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God and is our ultimate authority concerning faith, Christian living, and church life.
3. Sin: We believe all have sinned and are separated from God until their salvation.
4. Jesus: We believe that salvation can be obtained only through the acceptance of Jesus Christ into one’s life through confession of sins, repentance, and profession of faith in Him. It is through Christ’s sacrificial death on the cross that we gain the forgiveness of our sins, and through His bodily resurrection that we receive eternal life and are indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
5. Humanity: We believe the foremost purposes of each individual is to love God. through: fellowship, discipleship, service, evangelism, and worship.
6. Holy Spirit: We believe that all Christians have been baptized, empowered and gifted to serve others faithfully, by the Holy Spirit.
7. The Church: We believe that all Christians are a part of the Church universal, under the headship of Jesus Christ, and are to live in fellowship, support, and cooperation with one another.
8. Marriage: We believe that human sexuality is designed for physical expression only in the bonds of marriage between a man and a woman.