serving our members in need
“But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and took care of him.” Luke 10:33-34
Mission Statement: The Good Samaritan Team exists to facilitate the ministry of Prayer, Presence, and Physical Care to the members and regular attenders of Loma Vista Community Church who are in a crisis.
We believe God is moved to action when we pray.
- We pray for the needs of our Church Community via our Prayer Chain.
- We provide prayer support through Home Groups and Good Samaritan Team Members
We believe we are Christs’ ambassadors as we walk into a home, hospital or emergency situation, bringing about His very presence.
- We arrange visitations by one of the Loma Vista Pastors
- We arrange visitations by Growth Groups or Good Samaritan Team Members.
- We pray for Christ’s presence through inspirational cards, devotions, brochures and/or pamphlets
- We care for our Loma Vista Community by organizing dinners for up to 2 weeks following a crisis.
- We care for our Loma Vista Community by doing miscellaneous errands or responding to emergency needs during a crisis
To get involved in the Loma Vista Good Samaritan Team, please contact Pastor Connie.