thank you for supporting the ministries of Loma Vista
Here are other ways to give to LVCC:
- Text to Give! Text any dollar amount to 84321 to give. Then, follow a quick, self-guided setup process to tie your mobile phone to our church, your donor account, and a payment source. After that, donating is as easy as sending a text.
- Bring your gift/tithe to Sunday service. Since giving is an expression of worship, we like to make it a part of our Sunday experience.
- Bring or mail your gift/tithe to the office. Our office hours are Mon-Thurs, 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Arrange for “Automatic Bill Pay” with your bank. Many like to give once a month and have it automatically withdrawn and sent to our office in the form of a check. This limits your use of cash and allows your giving to be very regular, which is very helpful for budgeting purposes.
Monetary gifts are managed by a team of committed, competent
individuals who take seriously dispersing the gifts in an appropriate, effective manner. Here is a brief summary of what your gift helps support:
- Ministries that serve our community (i.e. service projects, Children’s Christmas Parade outreach, Harvest Party outreach, etc.)
- Ministries that serve our church families (i.e. Good Samaritan team, programs that reach youth, children, women, men, etc.)
- Mission organizations and families (i.e. missionary family in Indonesia, Annual Mexico Mission trips, etc.)
- Pastors/staff and facilities (i.e. salaries, rental fees, leases, etc.)
You can request a copy of our budget to be mailed to you at any time. We also send out quarterly contribution statements for your own tax records.
Please be encouraged that God honors your commitment…
“For God loves the person who gives cheerfully. And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.” 2 Corinthians 9:7-8 (NLT)
If you have any questions regarding your contributions or giving process, contact Jeff Brown, our Business Administrator.